Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Bayliner Owners Club forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Take a moment to tell the BOC members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

• Page:

TOPIC: Seats 1991 Bayliner Cierra 2655

Seats 1991 Bayliner Cierra 2655 21 Jun 2017 13:14 #1

• mjwat2
  • mjwat2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I need to replace seat for driver and also other seats backs, L shaped seat, and very rear seats seem to be the back and the actual sitting piece. I have sitting piece and these are in perfect condition however; I have no back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Seats 1991 Bayliner Cierra 2655 13 Oct 2017 03:22 #2

• HueyCrew
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Buy a boat, no more excuse to claim boredom.
  • Thank you received: 26
Noticed no replies and date ( you may have already resolved this....) but have you contacted Kim at Canvas Plus in Wa? My '90 2655 had even less of ( and in very poor condition) it's "U" lounge seat. She provided me a set of new "skins" and other padded trim panels. Upon a call back for some additional tips and info, I mentioned the trouble finding info to reproduce that seat structure. She said she'd have a look in the shop but I wasn't holding much hope. Low and behold, a couple weeks later, she actually had drawings with all dimension and hardware info she sent me no charge! I'd try there first and if nothing else I'd bet she'll be able to put you in touch with someone with info. I got a bit discouraged surfing the web and had no luck with help on that particular issue on here but through crusing the threads on here her name kept popping up so I got in touch and lucked out. Have you logged into the " 2655 OWNER'S" group via the forum page's "WELCOME (NEW) dropdown tab to "OWNER'S LISTS" ? Might be worth a try. Also I'd suggest getting into the SIGNATURE portion on your PROFILE page and there. get all detailed about your boat, power, options, trailer, etc. That'll get all the pertinent data right there with each post and help similar owners notice you and get more specific info quicker Maybe adding a picture here will help too.
Good luck!
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dave
N.C. Boater, fresh and salt water. New to boating in 2011
1990 Sunbridge 2655 "One Particular Harbour"
5.7 Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 1
Past:
1995 SeaPro 210 C/C "Hydro-Therapy"
Mariner 150
Towing with:
2002 Ford F 350 7.3L Super Duty
West of Hickory NC
  • Page:
Moderators: whiskywizardDownload_Complete