Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Full Enclosure Bimini top for Bayliner 2855

Full Enclosure Bimini top for Bayliner 2855 18 May 2017 18:07 #1

• eddya
  • eddya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey folks, Been looking for a while, but can't seem to find the answer, even calling shops directly they don't seem to give me a straight answer.. I'm just trying to figure out how much it will cost me to have a full enclosure Bimini top installed on my Bay liner. A good estimate will work. It's a 2001 2855 Ciera. I'm in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Additionally if anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma Area can point me to a good shop, preferably Tacoma, to see about the install, I would appreciate it. Thank you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ricomoni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2001 Cierra 2855 Moored at Hylebos Marina, Tacoma, WA. Retire Army. Works at SeaTac International Airport.

Full Enclosure Bimini top for Bayliner 2855 18 May 2017 18:48 #2

• Four Pyrates
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Leta's Top Shop is in Arlington, WA 360-435-3067 She has the Bayliner patterns. She did a top for me...Excellent work
letastopshop.com/

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Full Enclosure Bimini top for Bayliner 2855 18 May 2017 20:02 #3

• eddya
  • eddya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
That looks nice. If you don't mind my asking the price installed, as I'm not even sure if it's cost prohibitive yet, and if I should not even bother. Thanks again, and nice boat.

2001 Cierra 2855 Moored at Hylebos Marina, Tacoma, WA. Retire Army. Works at SeaTac International Airport.

Full Enclosure Bimini top for Bayliner 2855 18 May 2017 20:36 #4

• Four Pyrates
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

eddya wrote: That looks nice. If you don't mind my asking the price installed, as I'm not even sure if it's cost prohibitive yet, and if I should not even bother. Thanks again, and nice boat.

Leta made the canvas with all the clear eisenglass in it and a second set of screens for the back. She shipped it to me with a tool adapter for the snaps plus the SS snaps and I did the installation myself. I wasn't that difficult. She even gives you the measurements for the bows so they are right. If you are uncomfortable with DIY, a shop will put the snaps on for you and install. If I remember, my cost on this was under a $1000 for everything. There are members near you that could help if you put out the call, but a very good install wouldn't be over $500. Ask around at the marina.

When you call for a quote, have your hull ID # ready. She needs that for exact fit.

Last Edit: by Four Pyrates.
  • Page:
Moderators: JeffwAlaskanmutt
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds