Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Replacing lost alum locking window frame piece (2850)

Replacing lost alum locking window frame piece (2850) 21 Apr 2017 16:38 #1

  • tdickenson
  • tdickenson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • "Trygg" '85 2850 Contessa VP454 DP-D1
  • Posts: 36
  • Thank you received: 1
Anybody know how to find a replacement for the one of the vertical, locking, aluminum window frame pieces on my 1985 2850 Command Bridge. It's the "outside" window that has a channel that the thumb lock on the inside window goes into. It's important because without it there's no way to lock the window. Are these generic or Bayliner specific? Is there an official name for this piece (when I search for the part) or is there a part number?

Assuming I can find one, are they glued in place?


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: JeffwAlaskanmutt
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum